4.17.2018

Calling All Sistahs

It's the 17th of the month, have you checked yourself lately?  Is it time to get that mammogram scheduled?  The Encouragement Squad and I along with Michele Gross are all her to remind you.   The earlier cancer is found, the better the prognosis.   You matter!


My card today was brought to you by my paper stash.  :)   There is a treasure trove of pretty paper in my hobby room and I'm trying to use some of it up before I buy any more.  The little butterfly was plain so I added antennae and a dotted trail to make it look as though it was fluttering. 

I'll be back tomorrow with a new encouragement challenge.  In the meantime, head on over to the Calling All Sistahs blog to read Michele's encouraging message and new outlook on aging.  You'll also get a chance to see the lovely reminder cards from the rest of the encouragement squad.

Dies: Hope Fri-Die, Ruffled Ribbon Fri-Die (CAS-ual Fridays Stamps)
Paper: Blushing Bride, Rose Red (Stampin' Up)  Yours Truly (Pebbles)

1 comment:

Lori Kobular said...

I love your three layers of the ruffled ribbon die! It looks gorgeous!