11.13.2017

Catherine Pooler New Inks

Have you heard the news?  I'm sure you have.  Catherine Pooler is releasing her second line of inks called the Spa Collection.   Today she announced her final 2 colors, so I get to start sharing some cards with you!  I've had the privilege of playing with these inks and some of her new products that will hit the store on the 14th.  Would you like to see a peek at what is in store for you?  


I actually made this card last week for the StampNation challenge before I realized that the inks would not have been revealed, so I quickly made another card.  This card uses the new Eucalyptus, Green Tea and Peppermint Scrub inks. 

Stamps: Merry and Bright Boughs (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Paper: Gold Glimmer Paper (Stampin' UP) Premium White (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Accessories: Gold Glitter Pen (Marvy) Joy Wreath Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs)


This next card I made specifically for the release coming tomorrow.  It uses the new Plaid Background stamp with Sand Dunes embossing powder.  I love the way the sparkly sandy gold looks as a background for my card.  In fact, you'll be seeing it again on another card this week.  I created the wreath out of a couple of stamps in the Winter Woodland stamp set.  Then I glittered the bow in the same embossing powder as the background.  I can hardly wait to show you the rest of the cards I've made.  I'm hopping up and down for this release that we've all waited so long for.


Stamps: Plaid Background, Winter Woodland (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: Eucalyptus, Green Tea, Peppermint Scrub (Catherine Pooler Designs) Versamark
Paper: Premium White (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Accessories: Sand Dunes Embossing Powder (WOW)

In case you are wondering what card I ended up making for the challenge last week, here is a sneak peek for you.  I was really in a wreath mood.  You can see the full card here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great! I'm so tempted by that plaid background. And everything else, too. LOL Thanks for sharing.