10.10.2017

Winterhaven is Live


The new Stamp of Approval Winterhaven is live and in the shop, along with 2 add-on dies.  Hurry and get yours quickly.   They won't last long!!!

Add Ons:


Plus, one more card for you using the Joy Wreath dies to create a fun background.


First I stamped my sentiment in the lower right corner.  Then I inked it again in Versamark and used embossing powder to make it sparkly.  :)  Next I die cut several Joy sentiments and glued them around the sentiment until I filled up the card.


Stamps: Here We Come A-Caroling (SOA-Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: Aquatini (Catherine Pooler Designs) Versamark
Accessories: Joy Wreath Die (SOA) Wanderlust Embossing Powder (WOW)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of my top three favorites for this set. I REALLY like it. Thanks for sharing!

Ingrid Blackburn said...

Love the JOY!!! What a fun card Heather. :)