10.27.2017

Winter Scene from Winterhaven

The newest Stamp of Approval release, Winterhaven, has sold out.  For now we wait until the individual pieces are released into the store.  (sometime in 2018)  Before I put the collection away I wanted to share 2 more cards I made to create a little winter scene.  I try not to show to many cards with products you can't purchase, but since so many of my followers have this collection, I thought you might enjoy a little more inspiration using it.



For each of these cards I die cut masking paper from the curvy hill in the winterhaven die set.  I then sponged a little bit of blue up from the mask to create little snowbanks. 


I hope you are enjoying your Winterhaven collection.


Stamps:  Here We Come A-Caroling (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: Fiesta Blue, Flirty Fuchsia, Icing On the Cake, It's A Boy, Lime Rickey, Midnight, Something Borrowed, Tiara (CPD)
Paper: Premium White (CPD)
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder (Stampin' UP)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another great idea! This is a fabulous set and my back-ordered dies for these stamps are in the mail!