9.22.2017

Aqua-inted with Aqua Markers

We are wrapping up the summer of masterclasses at StampNation with one last class from our very own Chrissie Tobas.  This might just be one of my favorites because I love the look of watercolor and I'm always on the hunt for new ideas, tips & techniques.  Of course I signed up this week's challenge at StampNation. It is to add water.  Here is a sneak peek of my card.


Stamps: My Sunshine (Crafter's Companion) Enchanted Garden (SugarPea Designs)

Ink: Midnight (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Cardstock: Midnight, White (CPD) Distress Watercolor Paper (Tim Holtz)
Accessories: Aqua Painter Bundles in Earth and Landscape (Spectrum Noir)
Clear Embossing Powder (SU)



To go along with this masterclass we also have a challenge and a HUGE prize pack from Crafter's Companion and Spectrum Noir.  Clicky to check it out.



I didn't stop here.  I have another card coming tomorrow using my new Spectrum Noir Aqua markers, so you'll want to be sure to check back with me and see it.  




No comments: