5.31.2017

Stampin' Up Retirement List Ends Today

There is a brand new catalog coming in June and that means Stampin' Up needs to make room.  Grab your favorite items from the retirement list because it ends TODAY!!!!  


Here are some of my favorites being retired.

This is one of my all time favorite stamp sets.  It's been under-used, but I love it.  The scrolling images are just my style, and I am sad to see this one go.

First Sight

Several of the washi tape are being retired.  I like to use these to seal my envelopes before mailing and to add color to my planner.

Pop of Pink Washi Tape
Kinda Eclectic was the stamp set used on one of my most popular cards.  It's such a fun set to work with.

Kinda Eclectic

Clicky to see original blog post.  P.S.  The butterfly punches are being retired too along with Papillon Potpourri




It's nice to add a little sparkle to our projects without having glitter fall off.  I'm sad to see the Dazzling Details being discontinued. psst... they are on sale for $1.50 so grab a few.  ;)

Silver Sparkle Dazzling Detail


Mint Macaron from the 201502017 In Colors.  It always makes me sad to say goodbye to my favorite In Colors.
2015-2017 In Colors

This set has retired before I've even had a chance to use it.  I'll likely being showing a couple of cards in the future using it, so if you like it, grab it TODAY.  If I see one of my customers get it, I'll even do a video for you.  ;) 

Picture Perfect


Lots of bundles will be retired with the current catalog.  This is your last chance to pick up these sets at a discount.

Banners for You Photopolymer Bundle
Last, but not least is Gorgeous Grunge.  I can't believe this one is being retired.  It is the perfect set to add those background details that turn a card into from handmade to a work of art.

Gorgeous Grunge

Clicky to original post

So, what is you favorite item being retired?  Go NOW, don't wait to place your order or your favorite just might be gone forever.

Clicky to see all retirement items.

No comments: