1.14.2017

Sew Saturday ~ Do Good Stitches ~ October Wonky Star

Our October block for do.good stiches Courage circle was a wonky rainbow star using instructions by Shanna from Fiber of All Sorts.  wonky star  My talented friend Melissa Dunworth of sew bittersweet designs was the quilter for October. 


Here is my block.  Sorry it's a bit blurry.

I just went on Flickr and found a picture of the finished quilt.  Check it out!

This is my first year participating in do.good.stitches   The courage circle makes quilts to give to children that are in the hospital while one (or more) of their parents are deployed.  It's an amazing way to show these children that their nation cares about the sacrifices they are making.


1 comment:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

What a marvelous charity! I cannot imagine having a child in the hospital and a spouse deployed. Kudos to this wonderful group.