12.19.2016

Winter Woodland Color Layering Deer

Last week I shared a simple card using my new Color Layering Deer stamp set from Hero Arts.  Today I'm sharing a slightly stepped up version of that card, using a simple masking technique to add "depth of field" to my card.


To watch the video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ0vyxIJPwg



Close up, so you can see the amazing detail in this stamp set.



Stamps: Color Layering Deer (Hero Arts) Winter Woodland (Wplus9)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Real Red, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Tip Top Taupe (Stampin' Up)
Paper: Solar White (Neenah) Patterned Paper (???)
Accessories: Blueprints 24(My Favorite Things) Color Layering Deer Dies (Hero Arts) Mini MISTI



2 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Heather your cards are gorgeous! I want that stamp set now!

Unknown said...

Love that deer stamp & card, beautiful job Heather!