8.25.2016

Trendy Triangles

Have you noticed the triangle trend going on right now?  You can see it home decor, advertising and all sorts of designs.  My creative friend and fellow dream team member, Kristie Goulet, did a trend's article about it for StampNation and this week we are using Triangles as our challenge.


I was inspired by this piece of artwork I found on  Pinterest.


With the help of my MISTI, I think I pretty much nailed it.  What do you think?  I've already been playing with some different colors using the same triangle design for a gift card set.

If you're a member and would like to see the challenge and what the rest of the design team came up with, clicky.  If your not a member, why not?  Only $9 a month gives you endless inspiration. www.thestampnation.com 

No comments: