8.20.2016

Revised Video, Magnet Tip and Winners

The video I posted on the 17th for my "Remind A Sistah" card for the Calling All Sistahs blog hop had some serious sound issues.  Thankfully Noreen brought it to my attention.  I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I redid the sound, reloaded the video and it seems to be working now.  In case you missed it the first time, here it is again... only better!

Direct link to youtobe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH5DtCzO-jw



Did you catch the magnet tip?  You can buy thin sheets of magnet that are die cuttable.  I got mine ages ago at a home improvement store, but I found some at Ellen Hutson that I will link below for you.

If you would like more information about our monthly hop, please check out our Facebook Group.  Don't worry, I'll approve you.  ;) If you have a blog (& at least one item from the Calling All Sistahs line) and would like to participate in the next blog hop, we would LOVE to have you!!!

Stamps: Calling All SistahsTin Roof, Calm and Gentle (CASual Fridays Stamps)
Ink: (Zig) Onyx Black (Versafine) Versamark
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White (Stampin' Up) Bristol (Strathmore)
Accessories: Ruffled Ribbon Fri-Die (CASual Fridays Stamps) Clear Embossing Powder (Stampin' Up) White Superfine Embossing Powder (WOW)

Michele has announced the winners of the hop over on her blog, and one of them came from my blog!!!  Go check them out and see if you are one of them.  Clicky

Please remind someone today to check themselves.