6.01.2016

Featured On

Catherine Pooler asked me if I wanted to do a guest post on her blog , so of course I jumped at the chance!  Today is the day.  I CASEd her card and my card at the same time!   Clicky to head on over there to see my full card & video.  Be sure to tell her I sent you.  :)



Stamps: All About You (CASual Fridays Stamps for SOA Beautiful World) Enchanted Garden (SugarPea Designs for SOA Beautiful World)
Ink: Black (Staz-On) Versamark
Paper: Distress Watercolor (Tim Holtz) Whisper White (SU)
Accesories: 2 Yous Fri-Dies (CASual Fridays Stamps for SOA Beautiful World) Enchanted Garden (SugarPea Designs for SOA Beautiful World) Alizarin Crimson, Pthalo Green, Violet (Color Burst Ken Oliver) Silver Embossing Powder (SU) Wonky Stitch Circle (My Favorite Things) Aquapainter


No comments: