5.15.2016

New Bullet Journal Size + Haul Video

My current bullet journal planner is almost full, so I've been on the hunt for a new planner.  I decided to go with a slightly bigger size, so I could fit more on each page, and hopefully be able to use this for the rest of 2016.



In my research I found the new (to me) Leuchtturm1917  B5 dotted journal.  I also found a great new to me online store that I wanted to share with you.  J*BWelly went above and beyond in their customer service to me, and I highly recommend them to you.  I'm not affiliated with them in any way, but when I find something of value I like to share it with my followers.  :)

Pink_main.jpg
B5 Leuchtturm1917 Dotted Journal

It was a good week for me when my new notebook arrived, because my small haul from Ellen Hutson came on the same day. 😊  I turned on the camera to share  my excitement with you.


Here is how it compares to my current A5 Moleskine planner.


New notebook on the left, current notebook on the right.  I prefer the moleskine color and do love the size, but it was too small to fit my needs.




This picture is what I am most excited about.  Instead of having to do 2 monthly calendars each month, I should be able to fit both my business and personal dates into 1.  :)  Be on the lookout for my June set up coming at the end of this month, and follow my progress to find out how it works for me.



J*B Welly: jbwelly.com
Ellen Hutson: http://www.ellenhutson.com/#_a_62

1 comment:

foleysfriend said...

You know ... I'm several steps behind you, right? My "new" Moleskine should be in my mailbox when I get home. Now, I "have" to purchase another journal? Thanks, Heather. :)

Well, I'm not "yet" finding it too small (for me). So, maybe I won't need another "new" one.