4.13.2016

Sunshine, Showers and Flowers

The challenge this week at StampNation is a unique one, inspired by Spring.  This week is my week off for creating a card for the challenge, so I don't have a sneak peek to show you.  Instead of creating a card for the blog using this challenge, I am working on the new Stamp of Approval release coming SOON, as well as a few other projects for later this month!  In fact, my deadline for SOA is today, so all my creative energies have been focused on that.  Since I don't have a card to share with you, I'll share the graphic I created for this week's challenge at StampNation instead.  ;) 


Isn't this adorable?!!!  Can you guess what the challenge is?  Check out the challenge forum for all the deets, plus you can see the amazing work our design team is sure to have come up with.

When I am done with the new release, Inspiration Nation cards and my project for CAS-ual Fridays stamps, I am going to have to come back to this challenge and create a card or two or three! These pictures just make me happy, and I would love to create some card that reflect that!  Talk about some happy mail!  Cards that are inspired by this challenge are sure to bring a smile to anyone's heart.


No comments: