1.06.2016

Part 3 of Favorite Cards ~ 2015 In Review

Before I get to my favorite cards from the 3rd quarter of 2015, I want to share the StampNation challenge with you.  The team took a break for the latter part of December and we are back with a new challenge to ring in the new year.   The challenge is to use something new.  My sneak peek includes a look at some new product in the Stamp Of Approval collection being released later this month.



Here is a look at what some of the other design team members have created as well.  It's a fun challenge if you are like me and haven't broken the seal on some of those new goodies you got for Black Friday and Christmas and after Christmas Clearance.



Love this CAS design.  The MISTI was my favorite new tool of 2015.

Video Link: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhO4niwFTEVIW5Cubr0PB0bzIi9aHX1PfBvyAp_gI27juB_Xuab7rPPt3ty6FUvT4Hs60QLZuPXxr94BX1iI7ayQu2i11I5gRaWFKsprB-J84D96FGm5AaFTWUlh0PO0KxeozgtYEUSI3Q/s400/019.JPG



August

Seriously Happy

I seriously love this card inspired by my friend Maureen of MamaMoStamps.com.  Clicky for a link to the video tutorial in the StampNation classroom.




Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oin_zPmeGyI

September





Clicky for Card 1.  It's another of my favorites.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful cards! I like those squares, which I think are like the circles you had? I wanted the circles, but they don't have them any more.