1.26.2016

Harlequin Colored Embossing Paste

This month we have been celebrating StampNation's birthday with an awesome, free, stencil class.  There have been so many amazing techniques and ideas shared in this class that I am on inspiration overload.  Here is a peek at one of the cards I created for class.


For some reason I had an image stuck in my head that I needed to get out on paper.  Does that ever happen to you?  I wanted purple and bright yellow/gold.  Watch the video to find out how I achieved that look by coloring my white embossing paste and also learn some mistakes I learned along the way so you don't have to waste paper too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzxPK9hWDJc



Stamps: Stamp of Approval Young At Heart Collection
Ink: Squeezed Lemonade, Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves (Distress) Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Marshmallow (Bazzill)
Accessories: Harleen Stencil (Winnie & Walter for SOA) White Embossing Paste (Dreamweavers) Glossy Accents; Palette Knife


1 comment:

Shari said...

I really need to get some of that paste.. I keep meaning to, but I always forget when I'm thinking of things I want.. hehe Love your card. Yellow and purple is one of my favorite combinations. ^_^