12.25.2015

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from our home to yours!




We have so many wonderful traditions in our family, including opening 2 gifts on Christmas Eve.  One is a new set of jammies and the other is a book, puzzle or board game to make the night go faster.  Even though our kids are teenagers, they expect our traditions to continue.

Michael & Isabella

My little dog gets her jammies on too.  They aren't new, but we save them for Christmastime.  It's funny how much our animals enjoy Christmas.

Tyler and Maximus

My older son didn't want to put his jammies on or have his picture taken.  He did give me permission to post this picture of him with Max.   Our animals get just as excited for Christmas as we do.  They are usually the first ones to get into their presents.  :)  I think they smell the treats and catnip.


With one child already in college and the other in high school I know that these times with them are fleeting and precious.  I love that both our boys still live under our roof and they enjoy the magic of Christmas.  I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating our Savior's birth and that you will be surrounded by some of the people you love & hold dear to your heart.

Christmas Blessings from our home to yours!







1 comment:

Kristie Goulet said...

Merry Christmas sweet sistah! Hope you had a great day with your family! Love and miss you! xoxo