7.16.2014

Hello Darling ~ OWH Midweek Throwdown & Scarf Challenge

Have you visited the Operation Write Home blog lately?  If not, you might want to take a peek today.  About a month ago someone from OWH contacted me and asked my permission to use one of my cards for their midweek throwdown in July.  Are you kidding me?!!!!  Of course I said I would be honored and delighted if they used my card.  


In light of this special occasion I have made a card for Operation Write Home's new Scarf Challenge.  


It fit perfectly into the style of cards I have been making in preparation for the StampNation Beach Vacation starting on Sunday.  Don't you love when a challenge lines up with a card idea you had in mind to create?

Come back tomorrow to see the video I filmed while making this card.  Be sure to follow by email if you don't want to miss when I post.  :)   Want to see more cards I've made specifically for OWH?  A good place to start is typing in OWH in the "Search This Blog" on the right sidebar.

Operation Write Home is near and dear to me heart and I am so grateful to Sandy Allnock and her team of volunteers that give all of us cardmakers an opportunity to serve the men and women who serve us.  Be sure to check out their blog to see more of my story and the card they have featured.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hello Darling (Stampin' UP!)
Stampin' UP! Ink: Calypso Coral, Crisp Canteloupe, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Misc: Clear Embossing Powder (Stampin' UP!), Embellished Tag (Mama Elephant), Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker Designs)

Hello Darling Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Hello Darling

4 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

I love your card!! It is so pretty!! And that sentiment is so sweet!!

Alanna said...

This is so pretty. I love the background.

Susan Powell said...

Beautiful card Heather!! And congratulations :) :) :)

Heather North said...

Thank you ladies. <3