7.03.2014

Flag Card

This week I have been spending time at the veterinary oncologist.  Our dog has cancer and we are doing what we can to make him more comfortable for the time he has left.   This week includes 3 trips to Olympia, a round of radiation and drip of ??? (it starts with a "p")  All this to say, I'm not on top of  my game posting on my blog.  It's also affecting my creativity.  For this I truly apologize.   I know many of you are anxious to see the new products being used.

Good news is that I have a new video coming to you tomorrow with an introduction to Blendabilities!  Woop-Woop! In the meantime, I have a sneak peek of a card I made for this week's challenge at StampNation.  It uses the new Work of Art stamp set.  Have I told you lately how much I love this set?


The design team knocked it out of the park again with their red, white and blue samples.


In celebration of Independence Day tomorrow I made another card inspired by the USA flag.  This was going to be my Design Team submission until I made the second card and put the flag on an angle.  It is going to be an OWH card because there is NO glitter on this one.  I'll either write an any hero message inside or send it for one of heroes to write home on.


Happy Stamping!

Stampin' UP! Supplies:

Stamps: Work of Art
Ink: Real Red,Night of Navy, Versamark
Misc: White Embossing Powder

Work Of Art Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Work of Art


No comments: